What is Therapeutic Pilates?
Therapeutic Pilates is an equipment based, one-on-one, mind/body training method aimed at improving strength, flexibility, balance and pain-free, natural movement. It uses the whole body in a functional way and is gentle & effective for all ages. Therapeutic Pilates sessions are based on each client’s needs – an ideal complement to physical therapy.
Why Therapeutic Pilates?
- reduce pain
- prevent injury
- restore balance
- improve posture
- increase core stability & flexibility
- regain quality of life
Therapeutic Pilates has successfully helped with:
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Overuse injuries
- Pelvic, spinal & shoulder instability
- Hip & knee strengthening (pre-/post-surgery)
- Optimizing athletic performance