Our clinic is small—but our services are big!
- Hands-on Manual Physical Therapy
- Sports Injuries and Sports Performance
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Orthopedics
- Senior Care including Balance Assessments and Fall Prevention
- Auto-Accident Related Care
- Chronic pain
Here at Peak Performance we do things a little differently. These days many physical therapy clinics have support staff such as physical therapy assistants, aides or techs. The patients’ time with the actual therapist can be very limited, often being left alone doing dubious exercises without supervision. Patients are rarely treated alone and often are seen in conjunction with two or three other patients. At Peak Performance Physical Therapy you are only seen by a licensed highly educated practitioner and never by a PT tech and all of our sessions are one-on-one.
We fully evaluate and treat your problem utilizing skilled manual therapy techniques to restore joint alignment and tracking/mobility and to teach specific exercise programs. We also offer an integrative approach and have other highly trained professionals to facilitate your healing and return to function and/or sport.
We help clients of every age, and from all walks of life return to the pain-free functioning that makes life worth living. We work with children and adults from top performing athletes to post-surgery elders to get you moving again to the best of your ability.
Other Services We Offer:
- Bioflex Low Intensity Light Therapy
- Orthotic fabrication through “Sole Supports”
- The Feldenkrais Method
- Therapeutic Pilates
- Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
- The McKenzie Approach to treating disc dysfunction
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- John Barnes’ Myofascial Release (video)
FEEL BETTER AFTER YOUR FIRST VISIT
A highly trained physical therapist will evaluate your needs and goals. You will begin treatment with the first visit. Our combination of hands-on manual therapies and specific exercises stabilize problem areas quickly, and the healing holds as you return to normal functions or sports activities.